Empowering Wealth Creation with Purpose and Integrity
Advancing growth by investing in projects that create local jobs.
We provide a full suite of discretionary fund investment management services for our clients including investment due diligence, structuring, fundraising and discretionary management. If you are looking to launch a fund with unique strategy, come speak with us today.
Fund Management Consultancy
We provide project-based consultancy services such as fund set-up, compliance, research and feasibility studies, investment management advisory and exit planning. We have expertise of fund set up under the Variable Capital Company structure. Contact us to find out more!
We provide on-going investment education through articles and events in our specialized field of listed equities and real estate investing in Asiay structure. Contact us to find out more!
Assets under management
Investors with 5 different countries
"Cambodia possesses a dynamic economy with abundant untapped possibilities. With the fresh leadership team in Cambodia, the nation stands on the verge of a revitalized transformation with new areas of focus. Through our strategic alliances, our goal is to optimize these prospects by leveraging our expertise and resources towards initiatives that are aligned with the Goverment's efforts. We are confident that these initiatives will generate strong financial gains and bring about concrete positive change in the lives of the Cambodian communities for many years to come. "
Y C Koh
Galilee extends its heartfelt congratulations to Frasers Hospitality on the resounding success achieved with the grand opening of the Capri by Fraser, held in Phnom Penh, Cambodia
3 Aug 2023
Our 2023 Q3 Galilee Investor Newsletter is out!
3 Aug 2023
Galilee congratulates ByteDC Solutions Co. Ltd for the successful grand opening of the ByteDC Data Centre, held in Phnom Penh City Center.
3 Aug 2023
Frequently Asked Questions
We provide discretionary asset management services with a number of different funds with various objectives to suit your needs. See our funds for more information. We also provide project-based advisory and consultancy services. Chat with us to find out more!
Yes. Based on MAS regulations, we are only able to serve AIs or Institutional Investors now. As part of the on-boarding process, Investors must also opt-in and read the consent provisions listed here to be treated as an AI to be able to participate in the Fund.
- Net personal assets (“NPA”) exceed S$2 million (or its equivalent in a foreign currency), but net equity of primary residence capped at S$1 million of the S$2 million threshold ; or
- Net financial assets (“NFA”) (net of any related liabilities) exceed S$1 million (or its equivalent in a foreign currency); or
- Income in the preceding 12 months is not less than S$300,000 (or its equivalent in a foreign currency); or
- A person who holds a joint account with an Accredited Investor, in respect of dealings through that joint account.
- Net assets exceed S$10 million (or its equivalent in a foreign currency) ; or
- Entire share capital is owned by one or more persons, each of whom is an AI.
For Entity (other than a corporation)
- Net assets exceed S$10 million (or its equivalent in a foreign currency)
For Partnership (other than limited liability partnership)
- Each partner is an AI
For Trustee of Trust, when acting in that capacity where
- Trust property exceeds $10 million in value (or its equivalent in a foreign currency); or
- All beneficiaries of the trust are AIs; or
- All settlors are AIs and have settlor reserved investment powers and revocation powers.