Please review the following Disclaimer and click “I Accept” to continue.
Galilee Investment Pte Ltd (Galilee) is registered with the Monetary Authority of Singapore (“MAS”) under the enhanced regulatory regime implemented by the MAS in 2012.
Galilee has met the requirements of the MAS under the new regime and is regulated as a registered fund management company (“RFMC”). The material on this website is provided for your general information only and does not constitute the giving of investment advice or an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy any investment. Whilst the information contained on this site has been given in good faith and every effort has been made to ensure its accuracy, Galilee accepts no responsibility for loss occasioned as a result of reliance placed on any parts of the contents of this website and makes no warranty as to the accuracy of any such information or content.
The terms and conditions applicable to individual investors will be set out in the applicable contract or offering document. Your use of the Galilee website is governed by these terms and conditions and by clicking “I Accept” means you accept these terms and conditions.
- Galilee makes no representations or warranties whatsoever about any of the content of this website or about content of any other website which you may access by hypertext link through this website. When you access any other website by means of a link from this website, you should understand that your access to that other website is independent of Galilee and Galilee has no control over the content of the website, nor does Galilee in any way endorse or approve the content of that website.
- In no event will Galilee in any way be liable to you or any other person(s) or organisation(s) for loss or damage (whether direct, indirect, consequential, special or other) in connection with any use of this website or of any site linked to it by means of hypertext or otherwise.
- Information displayed on this website contains material that may be interpreted by the relevant authorities in the country in which you are viewing this website as a financial promotion or an offer to invest. Accordingly, the information on this website is only intended to be viewed by persons who fall outside the scope of any law that seeks to regulate financial promotions in the country of your residence or in the country in which the website is being viewed. Examples of such persons may be governmental agencies, persons sufficiently experienced in investment business to appreciate the risks associated with investment services promoted on this site, large corporations and trusts and accredited investors. These examples are not country specific, may not be relevant to the country in which the website is being viewed and are provided for illustrative purposes only.
- If you are uncertain about your position under the laws of the country in which the website is being viewed then you should seek clarification by obtaining legal advice from a lawyer practicing in the country of your residence or in the country in which the website is being viewed before accessing this website.
You should always bear in mind that:
• The value of investments and any income may go up and down. You may not get back all of your original investment.
• Past performance should not be seen as an indication of future performance.
• Indications of past performance displayed on this website will not necessarily be repeated in the future.
• Rates of exchange may cause the value of underlying investments to go up or down.
• Applications to invest in any product referred to on this website must only be made on the basis of the documentation relating to the specific investment.
If you are in any doubt about the information contained on this website please contact us or consult your professional financial adviser, lawyer or accountant.